Thursday, October 08, 2009

item #0937

It's my birthday today, and I'm 37. No big deal, numerically. No big watershed, numerically. But it's the first time I've ever celebrated a birthday alone. So, for me, it feels like something special, or at least something different. No breakfast in bed; no candles on a cake; no toast to my good health. No many happy returns. So, I'm sharing this ... well, this personal pain, I admit it ... with a fucking computer screen; tapping in my woes into the meaningless cyber abyss; for no other reason than to put my feelings into words, to see them, and to read them. I feel like Crusoe on some desert island. No-one cares, I know; but cancer took my love, my reason to live. He died, and I am utterly alone, an unlucky girl :(

Update: I'm not looking for anything or anyone. Stop messaging me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home