Saturday, June 20, 2009

item #5398

OK, so I wish I didn't have to write this, but alas some things never change. Ok, I sent an intro message to bernie2005 only to be confronted with this: 'You surplus, you no mind, you no body, you no soul. You cannot handle me. I am an addition. I am a lifestyle, and beyond the shield you think you need'. I had caught my eye upon her, yes. But, my intention was only to enrol within her dynamic. Yes, I'm monitory, a cog, and I'm encouraged by self-promotion. I joined this site for those reasons. But my designs are there to encourage interaction between like-minds towards mutual scenarios. She, meanwhile, seems to associate the same things with a desire to rule the roost. Hmmmh ... I smell bullshit. Bernie, I take my life seriously. It's not that I'm unappreciative of asking questions and how shapes can be made from the results. I fully realise the relevance of community. But, why list your objections as if made of stone? I can help pass the word, if you like. But I think it's only fair if you neither attempt to fool nor frequent me here. Happy days, I suppose LOL Carry x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home