Saturday, June 20, 2009

item #3881

I'm happy just to feel useful. Not sure beyond that what it is I am looking for. I had a peculiar upbringing. Lots of moving around, and little continuity. I suppose I'm ironing out some issues because of that, like we all are. I don't indulge myself too much in all that though. But I can get pensive sometimes. Sounds bland maybe but I just want someone who understands me. I get my pleasure from helping others. But I need stuff back in return. I'm not a doormat. Anything can become a chore, but I'm ok with grafting on something meaningful, and I think love takes effort - even love at first sight. I tend to suffer on my own, and I'm happiest when I'm in a relationship. I just need to live for someone else as well as for me. Toni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home