Monday, May 04, 2009

item #7028

Hi. Christina BBW here. Take it or leave it. A body is an object, and I'm a successful objectifier. It's my profession - seriously. I repress nothing. People come to me for experience of that. It's what I do for a living. Desire is God. I'm not asking everyone to agree with me. I'm just here looking for the few who might. If that's you, then read on, and do message me if you think we have some or all of the following in common ... You must feel beneath me. I am a wall of iron. You must squander what you feel to be freewill, just as you must worship my absolute self-control. I need yes-men only. Commit to that process and we have a starting point. Nothing vaginal - ever. This is a corporate proposal. Chew the fat. I can accommodate, but prefer to travel - and I do so extensively along the M4 and the M5 Corridors. Relocation is possible for me, also, so long as those destinations lie within these areas. Further conditions apply, but that will do for the time being. Oh, PS: if Fran67 contacts you don't bother, she's a fake and timewaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home