Thursday, April 30, 2009

item #8035

This is an amendment to points I made earlier in my original journal. Someone complained, and my profile was deleted. You, as they say, know who you are. I do not. But that doesn't matter. To me you are merely a generality; so, I'll just keep messaging here, sharing my point of view. You see, unlike you, I believe in democracy and free speech. So, with that in mind, I cut and paste the following: I understand enough to know that it is our obedience which protects their assumed superiority. Like you, I am hypnotized by their versions of the past; so much so that certainty itself works as if in a female voice, saying ' I don't have limits'; 'I am outside, as ether, travelling light, producing knowledge'. All for now. If you want to know more about me please ask. Gillian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home