Thursday, February 05, 2009

item #7301

Hi. I'm In-the-Pink. I have five years experience as a professional internet slut. I work in real time too tho! I always have time to reply to friendly mails and love general chat. I do intend to create a detailed account here, but at the moment I'm just seeing what is what, dipping my toe in, so to speak. So, basic question ... who are you and what are your interests?! I like people who can communicate clearly in various formats. I'm a discerning gentlemen, a successful businessman who enjoys spending quality time with a genuine female. Please contact me with a detailed account of yourself. I am offering discreet encounters for real time meetings. I do not entertain at home. I look forward to correspondences. Bests.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruela said...

discreet gigolo ;)

Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home