Monday, December 08, 2008

item #0752

Left just after 12.30. I forgot all about the earlier emergency. So no problem. Thanks for ringing. That was kind of you. You probably don't realise but when I finished getting secure I sounded out the person responsible. She hadn't been searching and had lost track of time. So I said OK and left it at that. I averted a potential disaster I think. It could have been worse I suppose. I hate weekends. Unfortunately I am still on holiday - something obviously designed to trap me. Come Monday though and I will return to those magical destinations you have listed for me. I'm working through them alphabetically. Are you pleased? Last time I was pampered by a bunch of very poor people. It was fantastic, worth all the effort. I took names and addresses, like you asked me to. I think I earn my money. I hope we can chat later. Take care. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home