Saturday, November 08, 2008

item #8742

Hi.

Forget what I said last time. Last Tuesday things developed.

My collection allows her to watch. For my own part, I am currently viewing my bed, where nothing remains undecided. She is to the left, in front of the heater. Such instructions are to my liking. In my bedroom, I query her about why she responds only to my editorials. Was she perhaps unarmed, lacking defiance? Finally, I cut to the chase, saying that when I want something I persist in asking for it. She said she understood. Nevertheless, I questioned her further, until I had had enough. It was only then that I realised that her lack of defiance was only gestural. Her small whispers were mocking me; showing me that l knew what she was thinking towards me. But this got me nowhere. Despite myself, I retained control over the situation. She looked at me further. Emotionally I was out of control. So I was more than satisfied to leave it there.

We talked later, and she informed me that I had made her picture the night's activities at one-remove. That felt great. Finally, I felt we had gotten somewhere.

Thanks

2 Comments:

Blogger John Moore Williams said...

lovely. i'd love to see a whole book of these random, destinationless communiques.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:04:00 am  
Blogger murmurists said...

Thanks a lot. I plan exactly that in due course.

Best wishes,

Anthony

Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home