Friday, November 28, 2008

item #3892

I'm at the railway station looking for interaction. The road outside is all pulled back, into a speed camera. With that in mind, I'll have to wait and see what I decide. I do know that I will oppose any infringements, any unnoticed technicalities. Along the road, I see the opposition. It's always like this. Nothing now is voluntary; and I must be attentive, despite myself. I know I will be questioned - probably about my industriousness, if that is detected; but almost certainly about the disputes it causes. They will say, I know, "she had an involved view". Sounds worse than it is, though. I hate things written down; especially in this context. The contrasts are obvious. So, for the next few days, I'll exchange the continuity I prefer for episodes handed to me. There is no plan. It's not like that at all. Just because I don't vocalise my opposition doesn't mean I agree. You can't blame me. The problems here stem from approaches I am not interested in; and the whole issue is about contentions I never voted for. In such a climate, ideology is, I think, cut short, interrupted. I was always the one who emphasised synchronisation - remember? Now, though, I want to disconnect. Luckily, I am able to. As such, and as you know, we are completely incompatible.

Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home