Thursday, December 13, 2007

item #8662

Writing this en route. Please stop long enough to read. It will take less than the eight minutes proscribed. I do not want to talk to you as direction. Direction is not my concern. I don’t know who you are and I do not want to know. I know only that I am here to end your life. If at all possible, I would prefer this to be merely a string of moments. I know people want death with ideas; and I have some small ideas, simple, practical things I would like to share with you in due course. By way of example, though, as a for instance, I seldom argue. Similarly, I seldom assume. But I am never unsure, even in the deepest, darkest despair. Being unsure is okay and normal. But I am not normal. I am, in fact, anything but. My address is printed on the sheet you have. Use it.

Carl from Newcastle, UK

1 Comments:

Blogger Inconsequential said...

Marvellous.

A string of moments.

Tau? or Zen?...I can't quite recall.

I like this one.
A lot.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home