Tuesday, October 02, 2007

item #0029

Notice my profile with interest or pass-by, please. I contain interest. For example, I consider doubt to be a mere side-effect. I campaign using, what I call, mean-whatevering. In a similar way, I pale significance without guarantee. I can do these, though, without touching a hair on your pretty head. I can, in other words, experience reality with additions.

Read on...

Currently, I alphabetise anyone with potential. Others fade, meanwhile. For all their incessant pestering, I see only brands of vacancy.

Yes, yes... My profile displays a reduced mother nature, you might say. I don't need, though; I simply want.

OK. Due to illness, I can no longer fit through your open doors. However, I can provide photos, refs, etc.

Speak soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home