Wednesday, July 04, 2007

item #0005

Sorry all, but I'm losing interest rapidly. I don't understand your fashions, your mores, your impulses. In my circle, motivations flow from different places, I have discovered. I'm not here to debate the relative pros and cons of this determination, however. So please don't message me about such things. I've had enough ritual abuse from people who know they are right and want the world to see just how right and why. I don't think I have it in me to fight those battles just now. Can I say that I'm on one hell of a learning curve, generally. I am already colonised. I feel vexed sometimes, yes; I often feel overwhelmed. But I'm fairly easy most of the time. I'm an intelligent middle-aged male, living on the south coast. I'm currently single. I work for myself and by myself. I can travel and accommodate. I'm fit and well. I want the usual things, I suppose. I have anomalies. I seek meaning from them - if I can say that.

Please, no thoughtless one liners from unimaginative thrill seekers.