Tuesday, May 15, 2007

item #6991

I have always felt that the right kind of relationship would be in the head. No departure, then? Additional value is derived, though, isn't it? I have never been natural. I am much more inclined towards plasticity. I support partners who can over-appreciate this. I believe relationships work better where there are power struggles. Make misery, I say. I am looking for such a relationship, where both partners are undervalued and disrespected by each other, and where pronounced and fundamental principles are ignored. I love anti-history. You need to be exchanged. You take responsibility, create rules, and maintain environments consistent with amoral authority. Meanwhile, I affect unrelated disciplines where required. I will set my ego in stone to ape you. I will submit to psychological experiments; not because I will always want to, but because you will always be right. I recognise the benefit of forsaking freedom as both meaningless and valuable. I will strive to desire you.