Tuesday, May 15, 2007

item #2222

I am lying about my age for a while. If you don't like it, tough shit. I am really famous. Some days my memory is no good. Please contact me. I like to know people. A polite indication will be appreciated!! I only wish I could talk. Stuff in the mind's-eye is subject to later filtration processes. Petty on the inside comes first. Dunces ease the process, yes. But give me latitude; i am not experienced! I do not wish to become experienced either. OK?! With serious input, I have confected an array of piecemeal preconceptions. For example, all answers, like it or lump it, are one and the same to me. I defy God. I make my own way!! I want desires; although I am desireless. After negation, I look bad, I know. I struggle to play the role of negationist. Yet, I am content, as I successfully pretend I will accept temporary arrangements, with no strings attached, on a "sale or return" basis!!! If I have one requirement, it would be an interest in some level of unawareness. Vision details the level of exposure, I suppose. But this can be discussed. But nothing is actually negotiable. Understand, it floats my boat to have little interest in positive lifestyles. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger St. Anthony said...

" ...subject to later filtration. Petty on the inside comes first" ... excellent. Whole life stories there.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:06:00 am  
Blogger murmurists said...

Thanks Anthony. Another kind of portrait.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home